1993 update info

To: <british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: 1993 update info
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 13 Jan 93 13:11:00 EST
       Happy New Year from the staff at The Roadster Factory!!  We've gotten
through inventory, the 1993 BLUE price lists have been mailed, and the 1993
TRF Winter Parts Sale catalogue has been mailed.  How about keeping an eye
on your mail boxes, and please let me know when you receive your price list
and your Winter Parts Sale catalogue.  Please read your Winter Parts Sale
catalogue carefully.  The discount schedule is a little bit different than
in previous years.  1993 will hopefully be a better year for us all!!

                                               Cheers,