Sunbeam Tiger, etc.\

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Sunbeam Tiger, etc.\
From: Roland Dudley <mit-eddie!dtc.hp.com!cobra@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 90 14:12:10 pdt
Recently someone on the list wrote that they were looking for a Sunbeam
Tiger.  Unfortunately, I didn't keep a copy of that persons path address
(sorry Jean), so I'm posting this to everyone.

           1965.  Red/black; very nice: $25,000
           Frank Zizzo
           4741 Laurel Cyn Dlvd [sic]
           N Hollywood, CA 91607
           (808) 360-5396

I'm pretty sure that should be Laurel Cyn Blvd.

This ad appeared in the current Shelby American Automobile Club
quarterly Snakebite Bulletin (#19, August 1, 1990) so it's not exactly
hot off the press but I did just received it in the mail today.  At that
price, it might still be available.  There was also a RHD Mk I for $19k
listed but it was in Florida.  I can supply more details if anyone is
interested.  There was also a GT40 for sale.  No price listed.  And, of
course, several Cobras, Panteras, Shelbys and Mustangs.  There was even
a couple of Brit cars:  an AC Ace in LA and a Lotus Cortina Mk I in Santa
Clara.

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcilsn.hp.com