$750 Jaguar Mk I

To: britcars@ucscc.UCSC.EDU
Subject: $750 Jaguar Mk I
From: mit-eddie!ucscc.UCSC.EDU!red4est!lrc@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Larry Colen - Nerd in a black leather jacket)
Date: Tue Aug 7 17:33:01 1990
Good body, needs interior, paint and finishing. (408) 722-5751
he was asking $1100, he is now asking $750.  The original motor
and trans are available for $300.
He also has a friend selling a 1935 MG K Magnette.  asking about $10K.
He also has some misc. MGA and big Healey parts.
His name is John.

I also ran accross someone looking for Carb and manifold for a
'78 Spitfidget.  It currently has a carter on it!

Also this is a pre anouncement of my birthday party.
This will be the weekend of Sept 8-9.
The plan (as it exists so far ) is to go for a Picnic at
Boomers Castle in Bonny Doon Saturday afternoon.  It is a really
fun sportscar run from Felton, about 10 miles.  If anyone plays
the organ, Preston Boomer has a 2500 pipe organ, which is pretty
impressive.  Probably some sort of carousement that night,
and a run to the Palo Alto meet the next day (up highway 9 to
skyline and down Page mill).  All SOLers are welcome and
crash space (if you'll pardon the expression) will be available.
    Larry