Search for a Sunbeam Tiger

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Search for a Sunbeam Tiger
From: mit-eddie!usc.edu!jean%spock.usc.edu@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (jean hertzberg)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 90 19:41:19 PDT
     My brother is looking for a Sunbeam Tiger in merely reasonable
condition. He has exhausted the possibilities in the San Diego area,
and is willing to go anywhere in the country to find it. He enjoys
mechanical restoration, but detests bodywork. Has anyone any suggestions
on how to conduct a search, or on what weaknesses to look for once a
candidate is found?
     By the way, I'm new here, so please allow me to pass on a bit of
fascinating information that I received from a British Leyland parts man
some years ago: the reason that the British drink warm beer is that
Lucas makes the refrigerators.

        --Thanks.
          Jean@usc.edu