return

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: return
From: "You Know Who" <mit-eddie!PSUVM.PSU.EDU!GGN100@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 90 20:58 EDT
     I would have liked to have made my first post since rejoining the
newsgroup a happy one, but things can really change after a few hours.

GHOST of MARLEY MODE ON:
     Always remember to keep your parking brake in tip-top shape! Also, if
your driveway is on a slope, not only put the car in gear, but stick bricks
under the wheels. Never rely on the brake alone!
GHOST of MARLEY MODE OFF:

     On a related note, does anyone have an extra Right Front fender for
an MGB (71-GT). I'm also looking for the associated lamps, trim, and a
quartz-iodide headlamp too. If you can part with any of them, please let
me know via E-mail. Thanks!
          __----__              Jaguar-  | Gregory Nagy         |  "NO! Not  |
      ___/       ==__===__ {]]  Datyona/ | Penn State University|    the     |
    //--\----------  61 |       Le Mans  | Mckeesport Campus    |  Tree!!!"  |
 <-- \__/------------__--|   '90 Champs! | GGN100@psuvm.bitnet  |-ME 6-19-90 |
--(THE car for those day-long trips!)-----------------------------------------