Re: [Bricklin] Hood Latch

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Hood Latch
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:05:14 -0400
At 01:02 PM 9/28/2009, Greg Schroeder wrote:

 >My hood latch wire came loose right after the drivers side released, but not
 >the passengers side.  Can I get to this to release the passengers side from
 >under the car?  Is there a way to possibly have another method to run the
 >wires for the hood latches?

Greg,

That's a bummer!!!  Yes you can get to the latch from under the car, but it a
real PIA!  We've done a couple of articles on the hood release cables over the
years, one is how to get the hood open when the cable breaks, and the other
is an emergency release, in case the cable breaks, or you have a dead battery
and can't get into the car.  I'll see if I can find them for you.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229