RE: manual conversion

Subject: RE: manual conversion
From: "John Lodge" <knglionz@cablenet-va.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:26:51 -0500
I spoke with Terry regarding this as well today.  Yes the clutch pedal set
up is from an AMC gremlin or javelin and should bolt right in without having
to modify anything.  Yes, sorry to say your Mustang clutch pedal setup is
not really going to work.  Of course he had several things to say about
doing a Automatic/Manual conversion, and none of them pleasant (if you have
ever spoke with Terry, you will know what I mean).  One thing he did say
though is, if you are looking for performance boost he recommends going to
an AOD tranny instead.  His 2 current drivers are both setup with these and
are very very very nice performance.

John

---