Re: !! Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: !! Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:48:26 -0400
I got a bit of a chuckle out of Stephens humor, and just a note to those
that are heading to the meet, buy all the stock you can from Mal! Just to be
on the safe side, his string of 'bad luck' is due to change sooner or later
<g>
 I wish I could go and see the eastcoasters as well as meet Mal and have him
autograph my owners manuals (1 for each of my cars) but I'm unfortunately
tied up with previous business commitments that weekend.
Rick