Re: !! Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: !! Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th
From: "Mitwelt" <mitwelt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 06:36:51 -0400
Well, it's always nice to be appreciated :o)  Let's clarify a couple of
things.  As for the flock of lemmings, I've seen this behavior before and
its not likely to disappear anytime soon.  I am outspoken and have a very
sensitive BS detector.  Some folk just get silly.  Although we are a group,
I hope we are also entitled to be individuals.  For some, it may be to ra ra
the Bricklin, for others, it may be to reach a state of ra ra.
Principally, I made no attack at anyone on this list, and gave Malcolm a
jab, something that after numerous Malcolm fiascos, I think is appropriate
and reasonable.  Hero worship is neither.  Being told I am not welcome seems
just plain juvenile and I thought most of us were long past that particular
period in our lives.  This coming from someone that I actually went out of
my way to share info with. Of course, some may never get past it.  Before
you can impart something, you should amass it.  So, here's to a sense of
humor, a sense of appreciation, and a sense of decorum.  And Phil, my
greatest concern is that we all at least use the list addy in our reply as
this shares the info with all concerned, not just the poster.  As for the
latter, I get the direct reply and the list reply at the same exact time,
but, if this floats your boat, don't let me stop ya.     I lied, that was a
several.

stephan #2821