Re: !! Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: !! Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th
From: "Mitwelt" <mitwelt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:02:08 -0400
I'll go, but only if we can play stick the tail on the Malcolm.  Anyone who
designs a console so only ppl 5'8" can see the gauges deserves two tails.
I'm sure the rest of us B owners can think of other "reasons" Malcolm
rightly deserves his " laurels ".  Now, my vote is that they are big, bushy
tails, what say the rest of us?

stephan #2821