Re: Other Gullwing Doors

To: <Amazinrick@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Other Gullwing Doors
From: "Michael DeLuca" <turbodmc@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 20:40:56 -0400
I have not anounced it yet but I will be putting on another Delorean Fall
Foliage Tour again this year.
Like Last year, Bricklins will be invited,  I may even bring mine .

This year it will be on long Island and it looks like it will be the first
weekend in Nov.

I have not anounced this to the mainstreem delorean people yet but I have
been geting things lined up.

This looks like it has become an anual event and I would love to have it
expand into a large gull wing Door event in the future!

If any one knows of a gull wing Benz that would like to attend please let me
know.

I will post more deatails as this comes together.

BTW Ritch will your Dad let you take the car if he has to work?
You think you can talk him into taking some time off for a change?

I met you guys at the last two door adjust in NJ

Regards,

Mike