fuel problem????

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: fuel problem????
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 00:40:12 -0500
  ok I'm not sure whats going on but now it starts and runs fine.  I was on
my way to check the fuel pressure but I couldn't get it to stop giving the
engine gas.  I just made sure all wires to the fuel injector were on and now
broke.  So for now #2568 was back on the road for the car show tonight where
a guy with a delorean who kept insisting the brick was a kit.  I asked him
how much money he had in his pocket and then he shut up about it and I
showed him the vin tag on the inside of the door.  Assembled in New
Brunswick, Canada.  and just incase this fuel thing is not over with. does
anyone know how much fuel pressure that pump should give out?  My fuel
pressure tester's book doesent go back to the 70's.

                                                    Ryan #2568