Re: Fixing Air Doors

To: GLCurley@aol.com, david.ebel@visitalk.com
Subject: Re: Fixing Air Doors
From: MBarr35251@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:14:26 EST
    I have been looking for my air leak now for the last 6 months and I can't
find it anywhere. I am getting ready to put a shut off valve at the rear tank
so I can get back into the car after it sits for around 2 hours (you would
think with a leak that big that I should be able to find it). I wish now that
I had the hydraulics back. If anyone knows how I can reverse the air to
hydraulics, please let me know. I have over $18K in this car right now and
would sell it to the first person with a good offer! (just spent $3k on the
engine and another $1k on rims and tires). If anyone is interested I will be
glad to provide pictures.