Questionare

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Questionare
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:58:16 -0400
OK gang, it's official.  We are going to try and tally some info on the
cars:

1)  Does your car still have the original stock hydraulic door system
    operating in their cars.

2)  Is your car Stock (e.g.: no air system, painted exterior, no
    modifications, etc.) basically original versus modified cars.

    If modified, how: - air doors, new console, ground effects, new seats,
    or full blown custom - please explain.

3)  As most of you know, I maintain a data base of all known Bricklins.
    So far I have about 1700 cars identified - some totaled and in junk
    yards.  However, we are looking for more.  I personally know of 1 that
    is NOT in my data base and have found 2 others that are now in the data
    base.

    a. Do you know of any cars that you don't think are in the data base?
       If so, please try and give us the owners name, address phone #,
       and the VIN # of the car.  (If you want to know if I have a car listed
       please email me and I'll let you know - jblair@exis.net)
      b. How do you describe your cars useage:
          i. Abandoned - setting around rotting - I know of at least one like
                         this is on a used car lot.  This can include cars
                         sitting beside your house waiting for you to get the
                         time to restore it.
         ii. Off the road - undergoing restoration.
        iii. Daily driver - or at least more than 1/2 the time.
         vi. Occassional driver (less than 1/2 time but more than just
weekends).
          v. A Weekender
         vi. A Show car

      c. About how many miles a year do you drive your car?

4)  Current color vs. original.

5)  Serial #.

Please Email responses to:

"Joe Fedeli" <paa5072@exmail.dscp.dla.mil>

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org