Fw: Blessing In Disguise

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Blessing In Disguise
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 02:21:52 -0400
FWIW, a proper crimp is a superior long term connection both mechanically
and electrically. The key is the correct crimp tool and / or jaws.
Unfortunately, they tend to be expensive. Soldering is a no-no in the
electrical distribution industry.

That said, I agree, for us DIY'ers, soldering using 2% silver gives a good
long term (mostly) trouble free compromise.

GM