Re: Blessing In Disguise

To: kewl-sv1@juno.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blessing In Disguise
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 23:21:43 PST
>1: What potential problems can I encounter while removing the T50 torx
>bolt for the seat belt?  Kim's article "magic carpet ride" mentioned a
>problem, but I'm not quite clear on what it is.  Is the nut just a hole
>in the birdcage with threads tapped, a nut welded to the birdcage, or a
>nut that's going to fall down into an inaccessable area when I remove
the
>bolt?

That was not the bolt that my article referred to.  That bolt, on the
pillar, should be no problem.  The ones that were an issue were beneath
the car, where the very end of the belt attaches (right on the side of
the car in back of the black kick panel (or whatever those are called).
As to the 1/4 windows, I think that an article of mine may be in the
next issue -- if not I can send it to you. Kim