VIN 1758 - the big decision

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: VIN 1758 - the big decision
From: Godly Krew <GodlyKrew@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 23:13:50 EDT
VIN 1758 has rust galore on the chassis and in the plenum.  It needs new
carpet and seats too.
I do not think I can afford frame off restoration.  Will keeping the car for a
few more years do any harm?  I'm afraid that the only way to stop the rust is
to do a frame off resto.  I want to keep the car, but based on the ad I saw
for a '75 that had just been restored, it cost $20,000.  what should I do?
should I keep the car? should I sell it to someone who can restore it to keep
the rust from doing more damage?
How much is a '75 worth with an unconfirmed milage of 33,000 and a recored
radiator w/ new hoses?

If the car needs frame off restoration, I would rather sell it and pursue my
own venture...an exotic safety sports car for the 21st century.

Riley Marquis III