Re: Sealing air lines

To: Isensee@aol.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sealing air lines
From: Paul Robichaud <galcomp@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:50:48 -0500 (EST)
        I changed all of my air hoses over from the compression fittings and
standard hose to bayonet fittings and a rubber "type" hose.  I don't
remember exactly what hose it was......but my doors no longer leak.  Left my
car for a week vacation, cam back and the doors went up easily.  This works
really well.  I cut them over 2 years ago and have had little trouble.  If
anyone would like info on this let me know, I got the part#'s and where to
get them written at home.

        Paul