Re: Mazda trucks in OSP (Creasy's failing memory)

To: Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Subject: Re: Mazda trucks in OSP (Creasy's failing memory)
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:04:06 -0700
wow was it that long ago?

i looked at the AAS results for 2005 there doesnt appear to be any
competition in OSP out there.  many events had zero entries and no fast
cars had entered in any of the events i looked at.  plus i say i can
beat your "except all lotus" car on the track AND in the amount of fluid
i can disgorge while doing it.

james
OSP - Only Snake Points