RE: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at

To: Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:29:42 -0700
At 12:54 PM 10/10/2005 -0700, Katie Kelly wrote:
>This is because we have stopped our "National Champion
>Breeding Program".

Just wait a minute there young lady.  Instead of "we", I think you mean
"you" dropped the "National Champion Breeding Program".  You wasted all
your good fertile years on school, career, and the search for the perfect
man.  This whole gap in national champions is on your shoulders.  Let us
know how you are going to repay the community. :-)

Rex