Re: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:36:42 -0700
>Or does this "national champion breeding program" involve
>releasing pheromones that will irresistably attract national champions
>to our events so that they can breed?

the pheromones you refer to are also known as quality competition!

im sad to see the national champs out of our region.  thats more to do with the
excellent and nationals-like atwater site. ive love to drive there more, but
there isnt competition for me.  i think OSP was lead by a rotary truck a year
ago until david showed up for three events.

james
OSP - Ova Selection Program

I recognize that you're being tongue-in-cheek, but I don't think Navid