Fwd: Re: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Re: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at
From: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:12:44 -0700
I will bite...

My guess is that this is due to:
People spending too much money trying to buy homes in the area
Less disposable income (lack of raises or see above)
Job loss
People moving out of the area

All of these, I would guess, are likely to have stronger effects on SFR events
than Sac, Stock, and AAS.

We also raised prices which I would guess we will do again so we will get to see
if that has any measurable effect...

My excuse is that Rachel and I are busy trying to make a junior kart participant
;)