FOR SALE: C Stock Miata

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE: C Stock Miata
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:45:40 -0700
My Miata is still for sale.  It's just $8500, and that includes Koni
adjustable shocks, upgraded front swaybar, 2 extra sets of stock
wheels, lightweight sports muffler, trailer hitch, and assorted spare
parts.

For more details on the car:

http://www.idsfa.net/MiataForSale/

Miatas are great autocross cars.  Tires are cheap and last a long time
(about 85 runs on my V710s, mostly in Atwater), and you can carry all
your gear including tires to events even without a trailer.  And they
are fun to drive!

If you're interested, get in touch ASAP.  I'll be listing it on
Craigslist and other classifieds soon.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94