RE: Stockton & the inimitable Italian

To: "Escano, Arnold (MP)" <aescano@guidant.com>,
Subject: RE: Stockton & the inimitable Italian
From: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:46:34 -0700
Yup, that was me.  We parked at the end right next to Jeff & Regina and the 911
GT2 guys, but by the fun runs they had left and everybody was either working or
driving so our stuff was very very alone out there.

How much would entry fees have to be raised to get a couple rent-a-cops to keep
an eye on things?  I really hesitate to suggest having club members confront
thieves in the act, the possibility of somebody getting hurt just seems too
great.

-Carl