Need tire delivery or storage for Atwater Tour

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Need tire delivery or storage for Atwater Tour
From: Michael Butler <michael_butler@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 22:00:30 -0700
I can't fit the race tires and the family in the MINI Cooper at the same
time.  Hopefully, someone can help me out here.  Ideally, you would take the
tires from me at the AAS event in Atwater the weekend before and I can take
them away at the Atwater Pro Solo the weekend after.  Alternatively, maybe
someone in the Atwater area could store them for me.  Compensation provided.

Thanks,

Michael