Re: report from the front

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: report from the front
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:35:01 -0800 (PST)
A great back from Nationals was caravaning with Arie
Villasol and his dad. Well, Mr. Villasol and I
serenaded eachother on our Walk-about radios. He sang
Elvis songs, and I performed my favorite Tammy Wynette
melodies, in the middle of Nowhere, Wyoming. Arie
joined in sometimes, with harmony. I can still hear
Arie's dad's voice through the little speaker as we
cruised down I-80, through the canyons and the fields,
with raindrops dancing on the El Camino's windshield.

Back in California, I met all of Arie's aunts and
uncles at a big family bbq. These are warm, wonderful
people who possess a love for karaoke. I declined an
invitation to sing, but everyone else participated.
The whole house shook from the reverb!

Don't be knockin' the karaoke, man.

-Katie

--- Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:
> Do NOT, ANYONE, encourage her!!!  I mean it!
>
> CHD
> (has anyone else driven all the way to Kansas and
> back with Katie?  Yeah,
> that's what I thought.  I rest my case.)

=====
Katie Kelly

Guilt slows your metabolism.