Help Needed!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, solo2sc@sfrscca.org
Subject: Help Needed!
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:49:25 -0800
At 09:00 PM 1/20/2003 -0800, Ms Katie Kelly wrote:

>Now that the motorhome's all rigged up, I think we
>could put on some nice concerts during the course
>walk.

Well, here's the scoop.  We've gotten tons done on the motorhome, but
there's still a bunch of work left to do before Sunday.  Lots of little
details remain to be finished, along with getting all our gear packed up
and ready to go.

So, we need your help!  We'll be working on it Wednesday, Thursday, and
Friday nights, starting at 5pm.  We're hoping to be finished by the
weekend, but we may end up working on Saturday, too.  If you can drop by to
give us a hand, please let Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>, or me know.  The
motorhome is at Rob Boynton's shop, Midland Cabinets, 719 Industrial, San
Carlos.

Directions:
Take 101 to the Holly Street exit (west).  At the first signal, turn left
onto Industrial, and drive south a few blocks.  Midland cabinets will be a
big gray building on the left side of the street.  The best landmark that
I've found is the California Carpets sign - California carpets is right
across the driveway from Midland, so turn left at the sign...

Thanks,
Jim