Re: grinding brake pads to adjust balance?

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: grinding brake pads to adjust balance?
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:08:24 -0800
its to the rear, which is clearly the wrong end!  i read somewhere that its
not safe to put a prop valve on a front line for some reason that escapes me
right now.  actually, i think there are two lines in the mustang, so i would
need two.

(btw, i am not sure that larger rear brakes would fit inside my 15" wheels)

-james