RE: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Paul S <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:18:26 -0400

Message text written by Paul S

"
I am going to assume that you are referring to the
police training site as too small and not Moffett
Field?  I can't imagine anything small about Moffett.

Just trying to keep up with the thread,

Paul"

Despite all the apparent space, Moffett is not exactly "big" unless you
could use the main runway.

The area around Hangar No. 1 looks terrific until you see all the cyclone
fencing.

There is a better site in front of Hangars 2 and 3 but even that is not as
big as Candlestick or even GGF.

        I'm curious where the New Dimension people held their event. I
understand it was limited to 100 cars. We'd pull closer to 300 at Moffett,
thus parking is a concern.

--John Kelly