One SFR event at Atwater would be great! Was: Gravel at Golden

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: One SFR event at Atwater would be great! Was: Gravel at Golden
From: matthew rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:35:30 -0700
For those of us newbies that are scared of the national tour I think that
one "regular SFR" event would be fun at Atwater.  Any space larger than
Candlestick would be cool.  I would love to see a place big enough to make
TTOD ~ 1.5-2 minutes.  Is this possible at any of our current venues?

My 2 cents

Matthew