RE: damage done to my car

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: damage done to my car
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:39:02 -0700 (PDT)
Looking at the pictures on you website, I have to
aggree with Navid. I think that fender can be bent
back into usable shape. The left front fender on my
Civic looked worse than that after my wife drove it
into a pole in a parking garage. I straightened to
it's curent shape using my hands and a piece of wood.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com