damage done to my car

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: damage done to my car
From: "Steve Kupper" <skupper@2xtreme.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:32:35 -0700
To all those interested in what happend to my car during the last event:

Three bolts that hold the right strut on the bottom to the control arm broke
as the car's suspension unloaded from the left side to load the right at the
end of the long sweeper going into the final sharp left at the end of my
last run. As the result of this I finished 3rd :( and damaged the right side
of my car as seen in these pictures. The full extent of damage is still not
known as I have not removed anything from the car yet. It seems that nothing
actually hit the ground, but I might've bent the camber plate. The fender is
gone and will need to be replaced.

I might take a step towards Street Mod class and replace the fenders and the
hood with fiberglass at this point and leave them unpainted until the
winter.

Check out my website for the pictures of the damage. www.kgb-racing.com

steve kupper