Re: damage done to my car

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: damage done to my car
From: "Steve Kupper" <skupper@2xtreme.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:37:10 -0700
> If you want to stay in FSP, it doesn't look like anything 3 bolts and a
> hammer can't fix.  I broke the control arm on the e36 that did as much
> damage to the fender as you have.  I bent it back in place.  It's a race
car
> for god sake, not a show car!

Yes, that is a possibility.  I just need to get in and assess my situation.
But I do have my heart set on street mod at some point in the future.  And
this could be a good starting point.

> Now, if you have your heart set on getting spanked in SM, that's another
> matter all together.

I don't know if  getting spanked is the right word, since I would've taken
5th in SM instead of 3rd in FSP last weekend :)  yes I can see that some of
the leaders were not at the Stick last weekend.

steve