Re: FWD vs. RWD -- differences?

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>,
Subject: Re: FWD vs. RWD -- differences?
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:13:38 -0800
kevin's description agrees with my experience.  i CAN then get the car to
turn more with more gas, but i think it slows me down more than lifting a
little and correcting the line that way.

and john, you are right too- getting on the gas a 'little too much' on exit
will tend to slide the rear out.  but i dont think its faster, because if
the rear wheels are spinning, the weight is off the back and you cant get
power down when you do get pointed the right way. which means lifting or
waiting, and thus, slowing down.

-james
OSP - Often Screaming People