Re: Jr. Karts / Reg

To: BSpencer@tsoft.com, mph_16@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Jr. Karts / Reg
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:13:05 EDT
Barry Spencer writes:

>    Yes, If that was a work assignment, which I think it should be on the
> sign up work sheet for the AM and PM. If the AAS can have reg open all day
> with 100 in attendance. I would think SCCA with 200 plus could find 2-3
> people to work reg in the afternoons. Maybe you can have an extra person
> working grid in the PM, so if reg is needed that extra person can help.

Registration is not a regular work assignment.  It's a group of people who
organize themselves, led by Ellen Rosenbluth.  In recent years, there has
been some trouble getting a reg. crew.  I'm guessing you're not volunteering
to work registration from 1-2 PM at EVERY SFR event, right?

Since 5th group can start at any time from 1:00 PM on (and it SHOULD start
pretty close to 1:00 PM), you need to be there for the afternoon walk and
registered by about 12:30, since you'll either work or run in either 5th or
6th group.  I'm not sure why we need to be open later for a few people who
can't get there by 1:00 PM.

CHD