RE: How many cylinders do you have?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net, team.net@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:49:22 -0800
Peter Egan is great.  I'll bite, including model airplanes, lawn mowers and
motorcycles:  62.
Life total, well, quite a few more.
Also have one gas turbine; 30 pounds thrust at 80,000 rpm.  Still haven't
built a plane for it.
Does supercharging or turbocharging give a multiplication factor bonus?

Rick Brown
rbrown7@pacbell.net
(408)737-1986