Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: <Nandaholz@aol.com>, <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <Bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:39:49 -0800
> Byran, I will attempt to spank both of you on my street tires.

Have fun!  :)  Scot knows street tires lay the smack down at GGF... ;-)

> Wonder if Tirerack will have a shortage of race rubber come
> the second week of January. I haven't tired Kumhos yet...
>maybe I get a set after losing by .5 seconds or so.

Well knowing my luck I probably won't be on race rubber till March or
April... I need street tires first, and my credit card limit is oh-so-low...
maybe I'll ask for them for my birthday. :)

Bryan Heitkotter
'87 MR2  , http://move.to/theMR2