Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <Bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:50:27 -0800
Scot Zediker says...

> So I guess we can infer that you're on your second car,
> and both your cars had 4-cyl engines.

Yes, and in fact I'm on my second (well, first, but I didn't keep my second
one very long) MR2.  So my lifetime cylinder count has been with an all
identical set!  How many of you can claim that?  :-P

[This is not counting the 8 cylinder car I drove in high school that I never
quite owned]

Watch out next season, Scot.... Kumhos are in the cards for my baby.  =)

Bryan Heitkotter
'87 MR2  , http://move.to/theMR2