Re: Thanks

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:08:45 -0700
I think Charlie's three reasons, below, for having only three runs, are
right on the mark. I don't recall it's having been mentioned here, on the
net, since the Steeering Committee (SC) meeting last Tuesday but, the SC
voted to limit regular run-group runs to three through the rest of the
regular season events. The option of fun-runs, time allowing and at the
option of the event chair(s), was also endorsed by the SC. As you can all
imagine there is a wide variety of valid thought, amongst the SC membership,
on this subject, but for, whatever the individual reasons, the vote was
nearly unanimous.

The fun-run option either in the morning, afternoon, or both does provide,
when time allows, for additional runs for those who wish them. Although I
wasn't at Marina last Sunday, it sounds like the event was very well run
and, as a result, the morning fun-run option was easily incorporated. Good
job, Ben and Carl!

        Don