Re: Simple solution to illegible handwriting on timing cards

To: <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: Re: Simple solution to illegible handwriting on timing cards
From: "Boris Elpiner" <boriselp@altavista.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:52:41 -0700
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>

> I've seen Boris (of course, who else?) do this effectively.  He has
printed
> sheets that match the size and fields of the cards perfectly.  He just
glues
> one on to the card at each event.  I assume he just photo copied the card
> and typed the info and make multiple copies.  If we are lucky, he created
an
> Excel spreadsheet that he can share with us.  Boris?

I use MS Word's "Envelopes and Labels" feature to generate labels and just
print a sheet or two on my Epson Inkjet printer. I use standard Avery 2"x4"
shipping labels. There are 10 of them on 1 sheet (8.5"x11). I'll be happy to
create a template out of my file and provide it to the group. We can ask
Jerry to post a file on the Web site for downloads. Jerry, please let me
know if you want me to do this.

Boris.