RE: Bad Luck and then Good Luck

To: "'Nandaholz@aol.com'" <Nandaholz@aol.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bad Luck and then Good Luck
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:30:17 -0700
I just don't know what it is about people scheduling weddings on autocross
days. Although, my friend whose wedding I'm attending THIS Saturday is a
fanatic in her own right. There's going to be a RUN scheduled before the
wedding, complete with a commemorative t-shirt for those who finish. There
will also be a pool available for any of us who'd rather swim laps. Then
there will be a barbeque. She's calling it a "Wednic."

Why I love Marin: it's the only place in the U.S. where _I_ am the normal
one. Although any of you fantasizing about autocross weddings (Wed-o-cross?)
really have no room to talk.

Cheers,
Katie

PS I'm glad I was born on a Tuesday, otherwise NEITHER of my parents would
have been there for my birth!