RE: Bad Luck and then Good Luck

To: "'Nandaholz@aol.com'" <Nandaholz@aol.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bad Luck and then Good Luck
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:18:06 -0700
I _did_ miss San Francisco's National Tour at Crows Landing to get married
seven years ago yesterday.  Given the time of the wedding, and when E-Stock
ran, I think I could have made it work (Just kidding!)  Then again, there
was last year when I made my daughter's birth with five minutes to spare,
coming back early from the San Diego Tour.  Ya'd think I'd learn eventually.
:-)

Kevin McCormick - feeling old - only a few in attendance at the Pro were
around when we ran there about six years ago!