Re: Rules, rules, rules

To: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Rules, rules, rules
From: "Boris Elpiner" <boriselp@altavista.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:51:11 -0700
From: Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>

> Thanks for the reminder. Although our SFR supps have us completing the
> course at reduced speed, all areas and and National level event supps may
> not allow that "luxury". I wonder how the Tour at San Diego, this weekend,
> handles this issue?

I don't think I have ever seen a competitor penalized at a National event for
stopping for a cone and then completing the course at slow speed instead of
driving off course.  I've seen people do both. It really depends on where on
course they have found a cone.  It's an interesting issue and I really would
like to know the LAW.

Boris.