Re: 2005 Helmet Rules

To: "Mark Sirota" <mark@sirota.org>, "Charlie Davis" <gt40d@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: 2005 Helmet Rules
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 21:55:45 -0600
Excellent! And they added the K too. I'll give the SEB a big attaboy on that
one.

I rather doubt the "October-December situation" will be a problem. IMHO, a
helmet legal anytime in 2005 (e.g. Snell 1990) is legal for all of 2005. It
won't be a problem at Nationals, in September. In October-December, the most
I'd do is tell someone with a '90 hardhat they'd need a new one next year,
which I might do in any case.

Thanks,

--Rocky