Re: [evolution-disc.] Update Question

To: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Update Question
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:58:21 -0600
Wouldn't "doing enough work that it is indistinguishable from..." have to
include changing the VIN plate to make it truly indistinguishable?

But then, isn't changing the VIN plate illegal? Fraudulent?

Seems like Catch 22, affirming the rule Alan quoted.

Just an observation from a P guy who doesn't have to worry about such
things. :-)

--Rocky