RE: Subject: Re: shop manuals

Subject: RE: Subject: Re: shop manuals
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:17:04 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Eric Salem wrote:
> The rule could state that some type of documentation, not necessarily a
> FSM, exist for the items and only those items specifed in the appendix
> covering that car for that class. Not a blanket you've gotta have a
> manual. OR, whatever the rulebook says the track is, is the rule.
>
> I still haven't seen anybody justify why we're even discussing the FSM
> issue for Prepared cars. Again if the SEB thinks we should discuss this
> please let us know why because if it's just the track issue it's a silly
> waste of everyone's time, just keep the line in the rule book that says
> what the track should be.

You haven't been reading the thread for a while, have you?

We were discussing documentation requirements for all cars.  We were also
discussing how a PC could request documentation appropriate for the
situation, and that that documentation could come from a FSM, dealer, or
other source.

Right now, you're "combatively agreeing" with much that I've (and Rocky)
has already said.

Thanks!  :-)

Mark