Re: Saftey issue - 3 questions

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Saftey issue - 3 questions
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <pullg@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 00:25:03 -0400
I can't speak for how any region handles it, but IMO, anyone and everyone
not only can, but *should* bring up safety concerns to the safety steward or
the event chair.  Event officials aren't omniscient -- sometimes a different
perception is useful.

That said, once the safety steward looks at the issue and decides what, if
anything, to do, it's done.  If someone still feels strongly that the safety
steward is wrong, they need to withdraw from the event -- entering the
course is de facto acceptance of the conditions.

All strictly IMO.

Jamie (getting the SSS ticket back this summer)
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr