RE: Saftey issue - 3 questions

To: "'Pat Kelly'" <lollipop487@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: Saftey issue - 3 questions
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 23:11:26 -0500
<<
Smile nicely and tell him/her, thanks for your input, I'll consider it,
but until s/he has a Safety Steward's license, you do not need to follow
the advice. I would not send that person home. --Pat Kelly

Well the was that little part I didn't include about they were going to
call the SCCA's Insurance number. But, yes I agree, nobody should be
sent home unless their conduct is REALLY egregious. For me it was a
question about how much do you let one person disrupt an event.

Thoughs?