Re: Complete ProSolo points....

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Complete ProSolo points....
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 11:23:42 -0700
At 09:52 AM 5/14/2003, Charles wrote:
>I meant to add that in my scenario, their actual finish in the Championship
>event would determine the national champions, not their (qualifying) points
>earned at other events.

I want to go on record as being very opposed to that idea. One of the main
reasons I like the ProSolo format is that it is series based and rewards
good and consistent driving during the season combined with a good showing
at the Finale. My car broke at the Finale in 2000, which meant I was not
going to have a good finish at that event (3rd), but I was able to take the
championship based on the previous events (to my surprise). Eric had a
great drive at the Finale that year (1st), but had struggled in the
previous events.

Now can we get rid of the bonus point?

Randy Chase
http://www.conecam.com/