Re: Complete ProSolo points....

To: Rick Brown <free2000@quixnet.net>,
Subject: Re: Complete ProSolo points....
From: Mike King <mapcomaps@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:43:30 -0400
800 miles is my closest ProSolo except for Ft Myers which was 300. Seat time
isn't a problem...plenty of that around here. I'm just thinking something
needs to be done to control who qualifies for the Pro Finale and who
doesn't. Basically I'm not going to make the effort to win a championship if
I technically can't win it because I can't fit in the Pro Finale entry
limit. I honestly haven't sat down to figure what would be the best way but
would love to hear other's thoughts on the subject.

MK